Whoo! I made it through a week of posting. Gonna try to keep on posting something every night while I’m in Portland, as I originally intended before I wimped out and said one week. Trying to get to sleep at a reasonable hour tonight, but thinking that I want to do a quick write-up of how unreasonably cute Gaius Octavian (aka Caesar Augustus) and his bff Marcus Agrippa are soon. One of these days I want to commission someone to draw me art of those two to go on my office walls, so it’d be useful to compile the important facts and sources about them beforehand. I also want art of pretty much everyone else in Ancient Greecerome, but Octavian and Agrippa are high on my list (along, of course, with Socrates and Alcibiades).
No wait, I actually do have something to say tonight, which is ASDFGHJKL WHY DID I NOT KNOW THAT THERE WAS A BBC SERIAL OF THE EAGLE OF THE NINTH FROM THE 70S. I can only assume that no one told me about it because they didn’t want my heart to break when I found out that it’s impossible to find.
BUT I WANTS IT :(((((
Seriously, try and tell me this does not look amazing. CHECK OUT ESCA AND HIS SWEET MOUSTACHE.